Ask A Librarian
Feel free to contact a librarian by
or visit us in the library
7:30am - 6pm
7:30am - 4pm
Breaks: M-Th, 8am - 4:30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
Need Research Help?
SAVE TIME: Ask a Librarian
Librarians help people...
- Find information on a topic
- Develop research strategies for papers and projects
- Search the library catalog, look in databases for articles or do a Google Search.
- Locate facts and statistics
- Answer questions about the services and resources of the CCC Library
- Provide instruction on the research process and the use of the library
- Refer people to information sources beyond the library
- Provide one-on-one assistance by appointment
The Reference Desk is open for in-person visits on the main floor of the Library during the open hours of the Library and phone calls at 607-962-9251. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.